These posts have to do with the traits, qualities, etc, associated with the Zodiac Sign of Capricorn. They may apply to individuals with their Sun in Capricorn, many planets in Capricorn or the 10th House, or a strong Saturn influence in their chart.
Additionally, certain posts may apply to those with a planet in Capricorn. “Capricorn and Romance,” for example, may be relatable to an individual with Venus in Capricorn, “Capricorn and Sex” to an individual with Mars in Capricorn, “Capricorn and Work” to an individual with their Midheaven in Capricorn, etc.
FACTS ABOUT CAPRICORN
- Basic facts about Capricorn
- Capricorn’s Starstone
- Parts of the body ruled by Capricorn
- Basic Qualities of the Zodiac Signs
- Elemental Quality of Capricorn
- Capricorn as a Cardinal Sign
- The Qualities of the Zodiac Signs
- The Duality of Capricorn
- The Triplicity of Capricorn
- The Modality of Capricorn
- The Polarities of the Zodiac Signs
GENDERS OF CAPRICORN
TYPES OF CAPRICORN
THE CAPRICORN PERSONALITY
- The Capricorn personality
- What Capricorn is Concerned with
- Capricorn’s Spiritual Goal.
- The Secret Side of Capricorn
- Capricorn Strengths
- Capricorn Weaknesses
- Best Environments for the Zodiac Signs
- Ideal Partners/Friends/Children for Capricorn
- Capricorn Positive Traits
- Capricorn Negative Traits
- The Nature of Capricorn
- Capricorn Habits
- Gift Ideas for Capricorn
- The Zodiac Signs’ Cheers
- Capricorn and Fitness
- Challenges for Capricorn
- The Signs and Colors
- Capricorn Vices
- Capricorn Psychic abilities
- Tips for saving money
- Capricorn Personality Profiles
- Info on Capricorn
- Capricorn’s Fateful Missions
- The Zodiac Signs’ deepest Needs
- The Zodiac Signs and Anger
- The Zodiac Signs and Candles
- Scents for the Zodiac Signs
- Capricorn and giving Advice
- Capricorn and Sorrow
- Capricorn as Brides
- Capricorn and Jealousy
- Capricorn’s Ice Cream Flavors
- Capricorn’s Manipulation Potential
- What Capricorns Want You To Know
- What Capricorns Don’t Want You To Know
- Capricorn and Break Ups
- Tips for the Moving On
- The Zodiac Signs in a Horror Movie
- What Gifts the Zodiac Signs would give you
- What the Zodiac Signs can learn from a Capricorn
- The Zodiac Signs and Seven Deadly Sins
- The Zodiac Signs and Seven Holy Virtues
- When you compliment a Capricorn
AGES OF CAPRICORN
CAPRICORN AND WORK
CAPRICORN AND FAMILY
CAPRICORN AND FRIENDS
CAPRICORN AND ROMANCE
- Capricorn and Romance
- Capricorn in Love
- Capricorn as Partners
- How to Woo the Capricorn Man
- How to Woo the Capricorn Woman
- How to Make Up with Capricorn
- How to tell if Capricorn Likes you
- Capricorn and Relationships
- What Capricorn need in a Partner
- Capricorn as a Wife
- Capricorn as a Husband
- Tips for Dating Capricorn
- Capricorn and Break Ups
CAPRICORN AND SEX
- Capricorn In Bed
- Capricorn’s Erogenous Zone
- Capricorn’s Sexuality
- How to Seduce the Capricorn Man
- How to Seduce the Capricorn Woman
- Capricorn and Sex Positions
IF CAPRICORN WERE…
- If the Zodiac Signs were Food
- If Capricorn were Dogs
- If Capricorn were Food
- If Capricorn were Patterns
- Capricorn as Famous Paintings
- Capricorn as a Mythological Creature
- Capricorn as Pokemon
- If the Signs were Piercings
- The Signs as Disney Characters
- The Signs as Pixar Characters
- The Signs as Dreamworks Characters
- Capricorn as a Pokemon Trainer
Grieving is probably the worst thing to see in any zodiac, but especially with Capricorn’s. We rarely get close to anyone, mostly because we don’t trust or open up. When we do, it’s a major step. When we take that step with you, you’re there for life. When we say we love you, we mean every word and our loyalty and trust is in your hands from then on.
This is why I think it’s hard for us to lose someone and this is why grief hits us hard. When we lose a person that was once so close to us, it’s like you tore a hole somewhere deep inside us. Capricorn’s grieving is similar to a depressed Capricorn only more intense. We tend to fall apart, recluse and distrust more. I think when we lose someone we take it as, “Maybe I shouldn’t get close to anyone…I don’t want to lose someone again.” However, I think our practicality kicks in and we know that those thoughts are just coming out because we’re in pain. Loss and grief is the most hurt a Capricorn can and will probably ever feel.
Needless to say, a Capricorn’s grief never really fades. It’s something that sticks with us, haunts us. We’re very nostalgic and when we see things that remind us of those we’ve lost it’s like sending us back in time. Things get easier and we learn to carry on, but those people are always with us. We carry their memory in everything we do, never letting them fully perish. We keep them alive throughout the rest of our lives.
Star Sign Quotes
-Joanna Hoffman(via astrolocherry)
when joyful they are elated. and yet when Capricorn are melancholy, they can become more gloomy than the whole zodiac combined. they usually find no logical framework to justify their emotions with - and this only leaves them more confused and miserable
- You don’t have to achieve great things by the time you’re 25
- You have intrinsic value above and beyond your perceived utility to other people and society at large.
- You don’t have to have sex, or have sex in any way that you find uncomfortable or unpleasant, to keep anyone’s love or good opinion of you. They didn’t love you or think very well of you to start with if they demand it.
- You don’t have to stay with someone who isn’t meeting your emotional or sexual needs because they need you, or you’ve been with them for awhile, or you need to be in a relationship. You need you. Your time is your own and it is finite.
- It’s ok to work at a job you enjoy that doesn’t make you miserable even if it’s not a career and it won’t “lead to anything.”
- Your life is not a narrative. It is not leading to anything, there is no overarching thesis, it does not have themes beyond the usual shared cultural experiences of your time and place. This is ok. It does not mean that your life is without purpose or meaning.
- It’s ok not to like or get along with the vast majority of people you encounter, so long as you afford them the same respect, courtesy and dignity that they afford you.
- Expensive is not always better.
- Failure is temporary if you’re still alive.
- People are both much better and much worse than you’d suspect, but usually not all at once.
- Stop thinking of your future self as a different person and it will be easier to prevent money and health problems.
- Let people help you, lean on them when you need to, and be available to help, but don’t swing too far in either direction. Try to carry your half of the life basket as evenly as you can.
- Set boundaries, and do not be afraid to kick people out of your life who disregard them. You will not end up alone and unloved. People who love you will be ok with your boundaries.
- Your power does not come from money or beauty, but from seeing life steadily and wholly, from a curious and thoughtful mind, and from your ability to say no when you want to, and yes when you want to, and I don’t know when you don’t know.
- There will be bad times, maybe lots of bad times, but not only bad times.
- Love will not heal the wounds in your soul, but love can give you the impetus to begin the work of healing yourself.
- Life might be a long series of starting over, and that’s alright.
- You’re really cool, you’re really beautiful, you’re really special. Really. Not to everyone, but to a lot of someones sometimes.
I need to think about this more.
I want a movie about greek gods where hades isn’t the antagonist
By all accounts the antagonist in every Greek Gods movie should be Zeus’s dick. Nothing else causes as much murder and mayhem.