|Artist: Willow Smith vs. Panic! At the Disco|
|Song: I Whip Hair Not Tragedies|
|Album: zachsuxx/we-r-who-we-blow mashups|
So, I was in the car today and saw someone with the license plate “X0DUS3 5”, so I thought it was like Exodus 3:5 and I looked it up, and do you know what it said?
"Do not come any closer."
this will never not be funny.
i can’t actually breathe
It looks pissed
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA omgg I can’t stop laughing
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
The first time i saw this vine, i laughed so hard.
YESSS MY FAVORITE!!!!
I ALMOST SHOVED MY COMPUTER OFF MY DESK OH GOD
I LITERALLY JUST CHOKED ON MY WATER I CAN’T
Did you guys know thousands in Detroit are experiencing water shutoffs?
Like, thousands in Detroit are living without running water?
United States of America?
Who have been so neglected by their local / state / federal govs that they are now appealing to the UN for what could blow into a human rights tragedy?
SEE NO ONE BELIEVES ME
|Artist: Missy Elliott|
|Song: The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)|
|Album: Supa Dupa Fly|
mermaids don’t have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths
This is so relevant.